17 Apr 2013

About Author Tales of Self-Publishing Books




Read on iPad
                                                      
         
                                             Ruby Binns-Cagney



Thanks for visiting !

Have you ever wanted to write a novel and have it published?

If you're like me this is a long held dream; difficult to obtain and often disappointing.

Last year I made the decision to self publish, and this is where you can read all about the results of my journey.

I didn't know anything about publishing or self publishing when I first set out on my journey, I made lots of mistakes, and by visiting here today you have just avoided making those same writing or publishing mistakes !

Some of the success I have had has been hard won, thankfully I am passing on my tactics and success may be yours too.

Visit often, we update regularly.

Ruby Binns-Cagney
Author